We had a low key, easy Thanksgiving this year. The Kalu Klan came over and it was just cousins playing, and relaxing about the house.
We fired up our favorite purchase of the year, our beloved Trager Smoker, and cooked our bird to perfection. I flavored him, Grandma Kathy watched the temperature and Jro was the surgeon.
Kerry was home from BYU!!! It is so nice having these young ladies to help. I love to pick their brains about what is cool and what is not, since I am totally lost as to music and pop culture these days.
We still have a kids table. I dream about a giant table that will fit everyone, but alas, the time has not yet come. Thank goodness for table clothes to give the illusion of elegance.
At the end, Jason and I took our annual post-feast walk. Our walks are one of my favorite things in the world. We are always planning the future, day dreaming together and solving the world's problems. Jason is always on the look out for his ideal property to buy and I am just glad to be out of the chatter and be with my guy.






1 comment:
Looks fantastic :) Alex still talks about some smoked ribs he had at your house... obviously you made an impression!
Post a Comment