Saturday, December 1, 2012

Blog Boost

Okay, 2012, was not my best year of posting.  There has been much to report, I just have not reported it.  I have decided, that for the month of December, I will post every day.  Some catch up, some just current babbling, but I want 30 more posts before this addition of JROZCrew goes to print.

So staring with some current events:







Autumn Grace (aka.  tweetle bug, tweetle Beatle, sim-sola-bim or Autumn Grace Rozalakowski) turned four.  We had a very special guest at her party.  The one and only,  Rapunzel came and dazzled her guests for one magical hour.  At first, Autumn wasn't quite sure how to handle the party crasher, but she soon realized that it was indeed the real Rapunzel.  

The girls asked her where Flynn Ryder was and two of the girls asked her to come over to their house.  



Rapunzel sang, read a story, taught them to twirl and to dance like a princess.  I literally had smile cramps in my cheeks after the party.  The look in each of the girls' eyes was just precious.  And, in case you didn't know, Rapunzel is a musical theatre major and she filled my home with the most amazing sounds.  






On her actual birthday, Autumn went to see Wreck-it-Ralph with her big bro.  When I told her she was going on a date with Jaxen she smiled and said "Oh, man, now he's going to have to give me a kiss."  And you better believe, she kept on asking for kisses during their special day.
























No comments: