Madeline wrote a persuasive paper on why she should host a winter party and, as you may guess, it totally worked on me. Friends, crafts and sweets.... I love tween girls!!!
We had our 6 week- birthday season :
Jaxen turned 12 and had an Airsoft Gun War for his celebration. (I tried to play it cool, but I missed the days of Chuckee Cheese in the midst of warfare)
Madeline turned 10 and we kept it simple with Dance Dance Revolution and a movie.
Elijah turned 7 and conquered the slopes. He is already hitting the Blacks and leaving me in the dust.
Autumn learned to back float, dive in, roll to her back and swim to the side. She developed a bit of a crush on her teacher, Mr. Brendon and Jason developed a disdain for how expensive it was. Hense, the lessons ended a bit earlier than planned.
I cooked and baked and cooked and baked.
With the demand to feed the people, even Jro was in the kitchen. Well, out on the deck. He became the master of his new smoker. (His smoked salmon is incredible!)
Generally, we romped and played in our Colorado winter. Jason loving it, and myself always longing for spring. The kids love it all.
There, I can go on from here.













No comments:
Post a Comment