As first grade came to an end, Elijah's lost those front two teeth, that he so much had anticipated. I think it is one of the most endearing things. Nothing says 7 year old boy more than that giant gap and lispy voice.
There are always Jro stories to tell. His night schedule always makes our lives topsy-turvy. Little-Miss Autumn was a bit wound up one night and he said he would put her to bed to for me. This is what I found an hour later.
During my RS presidency meeting, on a Sunday, the kids were driving me nuts. I asked Jro to get them out of my hair....so he took them in the front yard to ride and wash the mototcycle. It wasn't quite what I had in mind, nor did it have the calming affect I hoped for. He is always a sucker for this girly girl. She calls him "You-big-daddy" and is constantly asking for "a wittle-dwrink of your pop". He gives in every time and she repays him with her sweet kisses and hugs.
We traveld to Utah twice for Madeline's clogging competitions and watched KC Hurricane shine!!! These girls came so far in just one season.
The Garden of 2012.
Madeline is the champion of our agricultural endevors. She makes sure we get those plants in the ground and is the primary care-giver to our crops.
The last day of school. Summertime at last.











No comments:
Post a Comment