
We had an amazing trip to Bear Lake. I had never been and it quickly became one of my favorite places on earth.
It felt like we had the lake to ourselves. The water and the weather seemed to be on our sides and since we were there during the weekdays, it felt like our own private beach. The Davis' were our hosts, sharing their cabin and large collection of "big-boy toys". We also were able to get to know the Wride family better, us all sharing cooking duty and taking turns on the beach while others went out on the boat. To me it was my favorite family vacation because it was so relaxed, everyone had a friend (even me :)) and we just relaxed....no pressure, nowhere to be. Heaven!









(I did eventually get up and stay up on the wake board.....I really wish I had proof because it may never happen again.)
5 comments:
Did you doctor the color of that water? I know you usually don't... but it is like caribbean amazing! Really cute pictures, glad it was so fun :)
That water is seriously amazing. I might be planning my next vacation to that Lake! WOW!! I am dying to try wake boarding too, looks like so much fun.
Bear Lake is one of my favorite places too! I love the color of the water and the mountains. I am glad you all had such a great time.
Wow what a gorgeous lake! I was thinking I probably should make Doug wear a helmet when he wakeboards. Looks like a fun family affair. So many great photos.
Its such a beautiful lake, but so cold! You know, you drive THROUGH logan to get to Bear Lake, so next time I demand a quick treat or meal or something! I'd love to see you Melissa!
Post a Comment