Going to the theatre is my favorite date, and one that had all but become extinct through med school and residency.
Jason has never been one for surprises. I think it's because, he doesn't like to be surprised. He likes gifts cards and cash so he can pick out his own gifts. Me,..... I like to know that he has put thought into it. After 11 years of marriage, I have finally started expressing this to him and he is catching the vision. Without any hints, without fishing to see what I want....he just knew me and knew what would make me smile.

Thanks JRO!! It was perfect!
3 comments:
Very cool, good job Jason! Maybe next year I won't plan, make, and pay for my mother's day gift :) Dave needs a whiff of that vision :)
Lucky woman!
Well done, JRo. And may I say that you look absolutely beautiful!
"If I were a rich man, yadadadadadadadada ...." I will be singing Fiddler songs for the remainder of the evening. Not the same as being there, of course, but what great music!
Glad you had such a fun night!
Post a Comment