.jpg)
I happened to look down, and my diamond was just gone! I searched the house, car, laundry and yard. It is just gone. It is extra sad to me, because Jason didn't have money for a diamond, so we used the one from my mom's engagement ring. I had hoped to one day replace the diamond (with a bigger one :)) and put the diamond back in my mom's ring. I am left with no heirloom and and very naked finger.
11 comments:
That is such a bummer. I hate when things like that happen. My mom lost her wedding ring in the ocean. Maybe it is meant as a sign that now is the time for your bigger and better diamond. Does money grow on your backyard trees?
Oh Meliss! I know how much that diamond meant to you and not just b/c of the money! Plus, any time I lose ANYTHING (keys, coupon, release forms, etc.) I can't sleep at night with anxiety over it. I can't imagine a diamond! Argh! Happy ring shopping????
my other friend just found her wedding band that was lost for years! So there's hope :) Good luck!
You should totally go out a buy a new diamond tomorrow. Cuz, you know as soon as you buy a new one...you will find the old one. Right?!?!?!
Nooooooo! This can't be! I'm so sad for you, for Jason, for your mom...for whichever of your kids that would have inherited it!
my mother in law lost hers once, but she knew she lost it while in the car. so at night time she took a flashlight {knowing if the light shined on the diamond it would shimmer and sparkle}, and hunted all over the car while shining the flashlight. and soon enough she saw this glowing sparkle from deep inside a crack in the car floor!
maybe its worth a try??
sorry its me natalie perry. i'm still signed in under my moms blog. whoops!
OH NOOOOOO!!!!!! I am so sorry. Oh please, please, please be able to find it.
The weird thing is, this same thing just happened to me not too long ago. I looked down and horror! No diamond. My heart fell to the floor. Fortunately I found it in my car. I HOPE you find yours too. I hope, I hope, I hope ....
Awful, awful, awful. I think I'll go get mine tightened now.
I'm so sorry! Will your homeowners insurance cover some of your jewelry? Mine has a couple thousand rider for jewelry. Might be worth checking out.
But, that is so sad!
Big Diamond here you come :) Hey want to go to China with me? Andy got asked to present in Shanghai and I'm hoping to bum along. but I could use a travel buddy :)
I am so sorry! That is one of my biggest fears. I hope that it will "pop" up somewhere!
Post a Comment