Sunday, May 23, 2010

Boulder Farmer's Market



Absolutely, the coldest, windiest, snowiest springs this family has seen. I must admit that this crazy Colorado weather was playing with my mind. We played all of our soccer season with hats and under armor. We have tried to be thankful for the moisture, but really, all I wanted was to slip on my sandals and forget the latitude and altitude in which we live.

Though it may be the end of MAY, this past week has given me hope.




With the big blue skies and a free saturday, we loaded the bikes and headed to my favorite town. Amid, music, dreds, hariy ladies, vagabonds, dogs, the Flat Irons and the bustling Boulder Farmers Market...... Mama was happy!





3 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh how i love farmers market! I sometimes wish I lived in a little villa where I could pick up fresh fruit/bread every day on my way in and out. So yummy. Jealous of your gorgeous spring...it has not stopped raining all week. SOoo sick of rain!

Christin said...

I miss the mountain air so much! But your cool spring has brought us a cool spring and it has been nice to have it be in the 80s instead of the 100s this May. Just think of how wonderful your summer will be, while many people dread it so much here because of the heat. I'm not letting their attitudes pull me down because I am excited about summer, yet I may just be putting the blinders on. I hope today is sunny for you! Miss you!

shawna b. said...

Fresh BASIL for sale! Sign me up! Looks like you had a most delightful day.

I know what you mean about the crazy spring weather. What's up with SNOW on May 26th?