
One year later, the original Rozeski Clan, met at the temple and were sealed together. Again, another day that ranks at the top of my list for most important/memorable days of my life.

On Saturday, it seemed like a culmination of these two previous events. Up until the last few years, Jason had been the one to go first. But, the tide has changed, and Ed was the one to guide Jason through his next step. Ed, now a member of the High Counsel and man who amazes everyone for his straight- forward, humble approach to fulfilling the promises he made, was able to ordain Jason a High Priest. It was just a wonderful experience and one that we were encouraged to write down. (Since I have totally given up on a traditional journal, the blog becomes the spot)

(it was a bit windy :))
Jason so sincerely prayed and hoped that his dad would except the gospel for so many years. Now they sit one seat away from each other on the High Counsel and Ed is showing him the ropes. It may seem a small and common thing to some, but for our family, it is such a sweet reminder of the blessings the gospel, not only brings to individuals, but to an entire family.
8 comments:
how wonderful!! That is so special!
I'm glad you wrote about this. I wish we could have made it, I love that Dad and Jason will sit so close together. Jason was definitely the priesthood leader in our home for such a long time, it's nice that he gets to watch Dad lead now :)
I am always amazed at the path that our Heavenly Father has for us. You have a wonderful family, immediate and extended! Way to go Rozeski's!
yeah! Now you join the ranks of the young dead church members:). Kim Boyce just joined us young HP wifes as well. :)
Oh, Melissa. I am so happy to read this. I got all choked up thinking about Ed ordaining Jason and then the experiences the two of them will have together. What a wonderful blessing! I know how much this means to all of you. Thank you for sharing this special news.
Best wishes to J Ro on the high council. He'll be great! I'm sure he's cooking up some good jokes to use to start his talks. Can we schedule him to come to OUR ward?
How neat, Melissa. So glad to pop in on your blog today and have this to read.
Oh Meliss, I am so happy for you guys. I remember long talks about this in our early years. What a GREAT post.
I love this post. Thank you for sharing it. Every family has special moments...but rarely do we share them. thank you for that. I am very happy for you guys.
Post a Comment