Thursday, November 5, 2009

Oh to be a man!

As I continued my nightly cleaning rituals, over the roar of football on the TV, I heard Jason clanking in the kitchen. I was waiting for the rustle of a bag of chips or the beep from the microwave as he heats the ice cream for an easier scoop, but no. I heard the the distinct slicing of an apple. Could it be? Was my husband going to eat an o-so healthy apple during monday night football? I had a little pitter of pride in the impact all of my nagging and preaching had had. I actually had to check.



I should have guessed. To Jason and to men everywhere, this snack is totally and 100% counted as health food. To take a fork and dip right into the jar of Nutella----now that is bold---and, I might add, totally unfair!

4 comments:

Sullivan Family said...

too funny!! We have 2 jars of Nutella in our pantry!!

maugers said...

At least he had an apple! Dave eats it with a spoon :)

Chelsea said...

okay, i laughed out loud on that...too true!

shawna b. said...

Atta boy, JRo. Seems that he's taking after me these days. Gotta stop my snacking! Anyway, it could have been worse - he could have been dipping cookies into it!