
Thanks to our friends in New Orleans, heading to the pumpkin patch has been a tradition for our family since Jaxen was a baby. Now living in Colorado, we have found our patch of choice. There is something about the fall colors and the Colorado sun that makes this adventure my favorite to snap some moments of our ever-growing kids. As per request of my dear friend Shawna, I handed over the lense so there are a few pictures with me in it.
.jpg)
(Jason needs to work on setting some limits before he tells the kids "Go pick your pumpkin!!!"---I mean seriously!

.jpg)
.jpg)
(go Aunt Kendra!!!)

.jpg)




The patch can get a bit pricey, so we decided to eat lunch before we left. Then Jro saw this....

so this happened.
.jpg)
Until next year!
PS. I promise to show what becomes of our monster pumpkins. Good luck to our esteemed carver!
6 comments:
I'm still a little embarrassed about the water barrel train. Especially since I probably took that barrel from an eager youngster...
looked like a lot of fun!! You look amazing btw!! Hope you are all doing well. Things are good here in St. Louis. Crazy, but good.
How fun! We are planning on going to the pumpkin patch too. Can't wait. You'll have to also post pictures of the jack-o-lanterns!
SO FUN! I love that J Ro lets the kids get a big pumpkin ... I think that means he needs to carve it, right? And pay for it, of course. :) I love pumpkin patches, and to think our tradition started in New Orleans as well. Fun times.
You look terrific! Beautiful as always.
Give a big hello to your crew from us!
It looks sunny and amazing, a perfect day! I'm glad you got someone to take a family picture, your 6 plus you & JRo are a perfect blend. You have to let me know next time you're going to be in Utah, I will totally come down to Salt Lake to see you and meet your youngest 2. I'd LOVE you to meet Stella & Evie.
Nothing beats the pumpkin patch in Vacherie, but that sure comes close! can't wait to see what you do with that big motha!
what a fun tradition. Missing you, Heather
Post a Comment