Friday, November 21, 2008

Here we go.

I feel very calm. No rush to the hospital for me. I am eating a bowl of Wheaties, and getting ready to go meet this baby. Last night I had the best girls night out on the town. We ate, we laughed, and....... I'm embarrassed to say......we went to the mid-night showing of Twilight! ( yes, I have only had 3 hours of sleep right now) Thank you to my wonderful friends who made me feel so loved!!!!

Please pray for my epidural!!!!

5 comments:

angie0726 said...

Good Luck! I hope that you have a safe delivery and can't wait to see her! Oh, by the way, I am so jealous that you get to have her so soon....I still have two weeks left!

Natalie said...

congrats ahead of time! how did you like the movie? hmmm.....I can't say I enjoyed it. quite disappointed actually. But hey, at least you get to move on to the BEST thing ever today! I wish I was meeting my little one already. I hope everything goes well!

Love-Nat

Kimberly said...

Yeah!!! How exciting! I hope the best for you and your delivery. I am not ready for the stage you are at yet, but I am ready to be out of the stage I am in. I heard the heart beat for the first time yesterday...so something is growing in there.

rebecca said...

Wishing you the best! Can't wait for the good news!

Precept said...

you changed your number but I am eagerly awaiting the scoop. HEather