it was fun talking to you. I'm glad all is well. katie is working on her welcome baby packet and advice for Madeline :) you look great and the baby is beautiful. heather
Lover her already! You look beautiful, and Autumn (I am so glad you went with Autumn- it was at the top of my list) is so lovely. And tiny! Look at her! She's just so sweet. I can't wait to meet her. Another Rozeski -that is exactly what this world needs. Talk to you again soon.
Ahhh, its over. Or just beginning... But at least now when things are rough, you have a beautiful newborn face to look at instead of a belly :) Congratulatons, I love the name, I love the little face, she is adorable!
13 comments:
it was fun talking to you. I'm glad all is well. katie is working on her welcome baby packet and advice for Madeline :) you look great and the baby is beautiful. heather
Lover her already! You look beautiful, and Autumn (I am so glad you went with Autumn- it was at the top of my list) is so lovely. And tiny! Look at her! She's just so sweet. I can't wait to meet her. Another Rozeski -that is exactly what this world needs. Talk to you again soon.
You both look so beautiful!
Oh my! She is gorgeous. And by the way, Melissa you look fabulous! Seriously!!
Congrats and enjoy her. She is precious!
That is a beautiful picture of the two of you. Congratulations!
Ahhh, its over. Or just beginning... But at least now when things are rough, you have a beautiful newborn face to look at instead of a belly :) Congratulatons, I love the name, I love the little face, she is adorable!
Hello, Beautifuls! Welcome, Autumn Grace! Congratulations to you 6!!!
Congratulations! You both look great!
Ooo, I've been awaiting her arrival! She is amazing Melissa! Can't wait to hear more and see lots more of Autumn. Thinking of you-congrats!
Congrats. Autumn is beautiful and you look fantastic! Enjoy your precious little Rozeski.
Yay, she's here!! Congratulations to you all!
so so so excited for you. she is beautiful! I can't wait to hear more details of how everything went and is going!
She is Beautiful! Congrats. You look Fab too.
Post a Comment