Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Back to School

Nutrition Therapy InstituteJust because I thought my life was too easy.... I decided to start training to become a Holistic Nutritional Therapist.  I am taking it slowly, only going part time, but it has been an amazing experience for me.  Once a week, I get to drive into the heart of downtown Denver, carry my school books and chat with my classmates at break.  I almost teared up the first day, knowing that this is just for me and feeling so lucky for the chance.

I have been researching nutrition for many years and had become so confused and frustrated by the contradictions.  I decided that I wanted to understand the mechanics of nutrition so that I can sort through all of the information out there.

I am about to finish my first Biochemistry class (well second if you think I remember my BYU days).  It just feels so amazing to be learning in a formal setting once again.  On my slow pace,  it will take me three years to complete, but it just feels so good to be started.




1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Jealous! Sounds amazing! I read your post about your mom too, made me cry. Love you guys. You are all in my prayers and thoughts.