
I'm a bit late, but it was not forgotten. Jaxen turned 11 on the 9th. What a year of changes and maturing for him. There was a time a few years ago, that I wondered if he and I would ever see eye to eye. He is still strong willed (same with me), but we have really found a good place. With girls starting to call and him feeling like the only kid in school without a phone, our parenting roll is definitely evolving. I'm not worried.......not yet at least. He's got a great group of friends, good boys, who are respectful and polite! (making mama happy to have them all over)
His birthday included, a ski ditch-day with dad, cinnamon rolls and dinner out with grandma and grandpa. For his party he just wanted to play basketball.....oh yeah and have ICE CREAM CAKE!!
(We were out of candles. Hence, Jro's solution)

2 comments:
Happy bday Jaxen! Such an adorable kid.
AWE... Happy Birthday Jaxen!
Post a Comment