
BRRRRRR!!!!! With a slow start to winter, we are freezing and the snow is coming in droves! With two days of school cancelled, most good parents wouldn't take their kids out of school again that week to hit the slopes........but the Rozeski's do.



Lucky for us, our good friends invite us up to their family's house in Vail, so we can avoid the long drive and just get to some serious snow play. The first day was fun, all kids, 5 and above (and pitiful me), went for a nice/FREEZING day. That night, several feet of fresh powder fell. The big dogs took the big boys (jax and jay) out for a monumental day of double black diamonds and trees, in knee-high powder.

As for the rest of us, we dug snow tunnels, ate lots of kettle corn and told ghost stories at 11AM. Thanks Davis'!!!! You keep us living the high adventure life!
2 comments:
I am for sure SUPER jealous! We haven't had any snow, only rain. Did you know that Spencer and I always say if we move from Oregon (unlikely) we want to live in CO? These pictures confirm it. SOOO beautiful. an super jealous of the seasonal weather!
I skiied a TON in college, but I am just a warm weather girl! That all looks so beautiful and magical, but I don't know if i'll ever be able to get back into it! I'm so glad your family is finding something to do all together for fun!
Post a Comment