
He's been my beau since I was 16. We disagree often, fight rarely and have always shared a great respect for the other. He is a typical male and can frustrate the heck out of me. He likes to relax, I am a driven project doer. He loves high adventure and dreaming big. I like routine and keeping things simple. He is practical and calculated. I am flighty and always changing my mind. I complain about his driving, he complains about my complaining (even pulling over and offering me the wheel---more than once) We like going to movies, taking walks and eating dessert. We still have much to learn about marriage and much to learn about each other. But, 13 years and four kids later, our duo is going strong.
5 comments:
happy anniversary! You guys look so cute :)
Looks so fun, Missa. I love that your special day is Hayden's special day. Happy anniversary to one of my most favorite couples. If you ask me, you and Jason are a perfect match. Love you guys!
Happy anniversary! You guys have always made a great couple!
Happy Anniversary! I am glad you were able to get away for a bit. Love ya!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment