Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Is it over already?

I felt like we just got our halls decked and the presents wrapped and WHOOOSH, another Christmas gone. Another year that my kids are growing faster than my mind can process. Another year that I am grateful to live near family and another year that my testimony was strengthened by the music, the kind words and the focus on our Savior.




Jro is preparing for our upcoming scuba lessons. This man loves studying and anticipating his hobbies almost as much as actually experiencing them.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I can't believe CHristmas is over either, when I was little it seemed like it would take forever for Christmas to come, now I feel like the fast forward button is being pushed and I can't turn it off! Great pictures, tell your mom hi for me, I love that lady!! The one good thing about Christmas being over is that I get the cleaning bug...I love it when that happens!

shawna b. said...

It did go fast, didn't it? Too fast. Looks like you had a merry one.