
This fall has been spectacular! The weather has been so mild, the leaves have lasted weeks and weeks! Colorado has the most days of sunshine of anywhere in the US and I am loving it this time of year.

Halloween night. No coats, no mittens.




And to my pizza success! I have always wanted to make a super yummy homemade pizza, but I could not get the crust right. Always too thick or it would be too much like bread. Then, Elijah made a new friend, Diano, whose mom is from Italy. I asked her what she does. Expecting to hear something about yeast or a special kind of flour, I was shocked when she revealed her secret. She goes to the bakery of her store and asks for their frozen french bread. I didn't even know you could do that! I must admit that I was nervous to ask, but they acted like it was a totally normal request. Instructions: Defrost, roll thin.
By far the easiest and yummiest pizza of my many attempts.
1 comment:
Thanks for the great pizza tip! So THAT'S how the Italians do it! Who knew? :)
Love the pumpkin pics. Autumn time is the absolute best.
I also love that Jaxen went as Drew Brees for Halloween. His buddy Hayden did the same thing last year. This year he went as a Mega Saints fan (he basically wore what we wears to school every other day - his Saints sweatshirt!). Looks like a fun Halloween.
Post a Comment