Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jaxen's First Touch Down

In a boy's life there are a few memories that you'll never forget....this was definitely one of those for Jax. He's in the far right corner, #39, playing corner. (I also think for a dad...like this one in the red shirt....this might rank high on their top ten)




5 comments:

maugers said...

That was so freakin' awesome. I'm so glad I got to see that :) I jumped up just like Jason :)

Chelsea said...

LOVE IT!!! That made me smile for sure. Love those moments for your kids and for yourself!

hey, I emailed you about Game on, but I don't know how old that email address is i sent it to. If you want to do it, email me with your current addy and I will send you more info. No pressure of course. chels.adams@gmail.com

love ya

Christin said...

I love the video! Jason's reaction is classic. I am glad you are having such a great fall and that you had such a fun time in NYC. And as always your boys are as cute as ever.

Arp Family said...

Melissa, that video was awesome. I teared up watching it. Jaxen made a great play and it was so touching seeing Jason jump around. I'm so glad I got to talk to Jaxen this morning on the phone b/c he actually told me about making that interception. And you caught it all on tape- good job mom!

shawna b. said...

YEEEESSSS!!! Way to go, Jaxen!!! Pretty proud of your son, huh dad in the red shirt? :) What great footage. Absolutely priceless.