Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Snow, Swimming, Simmering, Spring?



It was a bizarre combination for us, as we headed a few hours into the Rockies for our Spring Break. Glenwood Springs is a small mountain town, that also happens to have a HUGE natural hot springs pool, amazing caves to explore and that Colorado feel that makes me happy we moved back.




We stayed at the historic HOTEL COLORADO. Teddy Roosevelt once stayed there, and judging by the attention paid to that one visit, that was last exciting thing at the hotel. It was charming and fun to imagine the people who had once stayed there over a hundred years ago. ( oh, yeah, there are stories of it being haunted..... but the ghosties stayed clear of the Rozeski's

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

wow lady, you aren't slowing down at all. I can't believe all the material you've covered in such a short amount of time! Baptism...any great ideas for where to get a baptism dress? I need to get on it as Kiara is baptized in just a few short weeks. Time flies! SO glad Autumn is okay and things are settling down a little for you.

Tasha said...

I've been there before, its so fun, the natural hot springs! Looks like you all had a grand time!

shawna b. said...

Fun! Soooo fun! I would love to check this place out.