Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just one resolution.....



I started making a list, but I realized that there is one thing that I need to fix the most. If I can do this one thing, I know that everything else will fall into place. So for 2010, and hopefully every year after, I resolved to reading the scriptures daily. I am always amazed at the difference when I do, but after a while, I get lazy or prideful and stop. I have never consistently read for more than a few months at a time. THIS IS MY YEAR!!!! I need the direction and peace so much, that I will just focus on the one. So far, I'm 100%, 2 days down!

5 comments:

Sullivan Family said...

That is great Melissa!! Lets do it together! It makes total sense that everything else will fall into place. Hope you have a great 2010!!

Precept said...

check out sugardoodle.net. They have some great commitment calendars for that! So, when's our next get together? Heather

Unknown said...

One of my goals too. Life is totally better when I do it. Good luck to both of us and everyone else out there trying to get their spiritual daily fill.

Christin said...

That was actually me that left the last comment not Andy. I don't know how that happened.

shawna b. said...

Amen, sister. This IS your year! Amazing the difference it makes.

Melissa, you're the best. Man, I miss you.