Friday, January 8, 2010

First day back!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd laugh. They have canceled school here for 2 days of about 3 inches of snow and clear sunny skies. Cold mind you, but less than what we got when we just came out to Denver to see you a month ago. We sent home a sock that snuck into our suitcases so look for it :). Heather

maugers said...

Looks like Autumns happy :) Those are great pictures. Madeline made me laugh out loud

ChiroMcDougals said...

HA! I think my girls felt the same way. Carlye not too excited to go back to school but Nadia thrilled she doesn't have to share toys, eat all she wants and not be bothered by anyone. That's a classic picture that you'll have to bring up when Madeline starts dating!

Christin said...

Some of my children felt the same way. Taylor is already counting the days until the next school holiday. I think it will get better once is light again when they wake up. I love your new blog set up. Miss you guys!

shawna b. said...

Going back is hard stuff. Our faces looked the same ... mine included!