


Bring along some first timers and share in their joy and astonishment. It was a night to remember and Jax and Madeline's first major theatre experience. Jaxen played it cool, clapping quietly and saying things like "Yeah, it's pretty cool", while Madeline sat with eyes wide, ready to jump out of her seat with delight! This was also our, long awaited, mother's and father's day gifts to our parents. They too were Wicked virgins. Watching their faces was so much fun.
I am now experiencing my post Wicked let down. I feel a little sad now that the anticipation is over, but the night lived up to all of my expectations. Farewell Galinda (remember, the "Ga" is silent) and Elphaba----until next time. SIGH!!!!!!
4 comments:
Oh how I love that show! My girls listen to the music every day, I didn't even think about how awesome it will be to take them to see it sometime. Can't wait!
My kids loved it, too! Say hi to my Auntie Kathy for me. I think she took me to my first play when I visited Evergreen at age 7. Now I am trying to get my kids loving it so I have someone to go see musicals with!
Next time, you're going with ME! It looks like a night to remember for sure. So glad you had such a fun time and that you got to share it all with some very special Wicked virgins! That show is the best! No wonder it's so POP-UUU-LAR! (sing that part like the song ... it's more fun that way). You looked beautiful on your big night. The whole crew looked great!
What I fun night! One of these days I'll get to see it. I just love Madeline's enthusiasm!
Post a Comment