
Autumn just waits for it, grabs it, and gulps away, opting to stay with her big sister for their morning ritual. (The best part is that I get to go for a jog at this point.)
Madeline also surprised us all my making her first goal in soccer. At practice she can be seen attempting cartwheels and moving at a snails pace, but in the game today, she was makin' some moves!

The next lady that is touching my life, is my mom. I don't know if I mentioned it, but my mom has been living with us since April and I am loving the extra set of hands. She is also the reason for the return on my morning jogs. No longer do I have to wait until Jason is home ( seeing as with an ER schedule it is totally random and strange), I can just set my alarm and grandma Kathy is here to monitor the troops.


Not only that, but she watches the kids so Jro and I can both go to Mutual every tues. She has taken over our Sunday dinners and best of all, she helps with homework and answers a few of the thousands of questions that come my way each day. Now, as most of you know, I tend to be a bit controlling and regimented. I know my ways are hard to a free spirit like my mom, but we have found a good balance and I appreciate all that she does for our family.
Last but not least, Miss Autumn. My heart just pangs watching her change every day. She is almost 10 months, doing her one-legged funky crawl, trying to walk, cutting her first tooth, testing out the high notes of her emerging voice, making messes, causing a ruckus and wrapping the whole family tighter and tighter around her cubby finger. She is happy, happy. She is a flirt and a tease. Please stop getting older......PLEASE!!!!!

3 comments:
I love your ladies! How nice to have them around so that you can log some morning jogging miles! I am also so glad that your mom is there to help with all that homework! :) She is a big help to you, and you are a big help to her. What could be better?
Oh my word. Autumn is so GORGEOUS. What a beautiful family you have. Give your mom a squeeze for me, I just love her. Every time I turn on my stove and heat a pan AFTER spraying it first, I think of her and her tips for saving my pans.
Emma is the same way with Alexander. She gets him out of bed and even changes his diaper!! I love those few extra minutes in the morning!!
Post a Comment