You are so right! Dave and I got tired just watching her when we were over on sunday :)
thats the best stage :)!!!! Griff is into the throw everything into the toilet or trash stage. Just wait :) muahahahahahahah
And being pretty darn cute while she's reaping all that destruction!
Missa - respectfully requesting more pictures of Autumn please. :) And throw a couple of yourself into the mix because I miss my dear friend!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You are so right! Dave and I got tired just watching her when we were over on sunday :)
thats the best stage :)!!!! Griff is into the throw everything into the toilet or trash stage. Just wait :) muahahahahahahah
And being pretty darn cute while she's reaping all that destruction!
Missa - respectfully requesting more pictures of Autumn please. :) And throw a couple of yourself into the mix because I miss my dear friend!
Post a Comment