
Man we love these guys! Anne, Andy and their kids Luca, Aiden and Marcus are some of our favorite people. Unfortunately, we only see them every 4 or 5 years. This time they came out our way and we had some great adventures. After Water World and then a full day of rafting (which Jaxen will write about soon), everyone wanted a mellow day. We headed to Boulder and soaked in FlarIrons.
Boulder Canyon











I love Aiden's hair!!! According to his parents, he does too!


29th street science displays




and of course, Yummy greek lunch at Daphney's

Hangin' with these guys almost did us in. They are so kick back and so down to earth. Next time, we're coming to you at the beach!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! I'm bummed we had to leave while they were here, glad you could take a break from the jubilee for that :)
Daren's not eating! What in the world?! :) Just thought I'd pop over for a quick hello!
Looks like you had a blast! Great pictures, Miss Lissa.
Tell the fam hello ... and we hope to see you soon!
Boulder looks like great place to spend some time!
I love seeing pictures of your kiddos, & seeing them grow!
Tasha
Post a Comment