Sunday, July 12, 2009

Images from the 4th



















4 comments:

maugers said...

I love these pictures :) Thanks for posting them, I do think I"ll direct my fellow blog readers to your site, that picture of Lydia is just too cute! Thanks for always having your camera ready :)

Shawna B. said...

And a happy 4th is appears to have been! Great images, miss photographer!

I saw a gal at the mall today wearing your black and grey striped dress. The one you look amazing in. No, she did not look as good as you, of course, but it reminded me of you and then I missed you.

So come on back!

Tasha said...

You all are darling Melissa! Is that one girl Jason's sister? She sure looks it!

Chelsea said...

These pictures turned out so great. Did you take them? I LOVE the fireworks with Jack...SOOO cool. you will have to teach me the trick. Mine always turn out smokey and faded and I am annoyed!!