
Tomorrow our little Auty Girl will be six months. It just blows my mind how fast time can go once they are out of your belly. To mark the event, she decided to start sitting up. Jaxen takes credit for teaching her. She is still our smallest baby, in the 75th percentile across the board. She still wakes up at 4:30AM for a snack, but goes back to sleep easily. She is a happy, happy baby and just makes us all smile.

If only I could pause her growth. Right here, she is perfect. She is 100% mine. With each day, she gets stronger, smarter and is more determined to become independent. I really would keep her, just like this forever if I could. She's just an angel.
1 comment:
what a cutie! Time does fly by.... way too fast. We really should get together. I am feeling so guilty for not seeing you more now that you are only a 1/2 hr-45min away.
Post a Comment