Thursday, May 21, 2009

BLURRY CATCH UP











As evidenced by these photos, we did celebrate Easter, but after that seems like a hazy jumble of sicknesses, hard work and lots of furniture moving. Why you may ask....
well, as evidenced by this Easter pic,



Elijah was not feeling well. This started a chain reaction where our whole family passed around several, morphing viruses. Poor Autumn got hit really hard and for about 2 months, we were pretty pitiful.

From there we started project "sell my mom's house" It has been a huge undertaking, including moving her in with us. We are finally nearing the end and I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Also in this time, I have started teaching again and (thanks to those stinkin' mormons) I have somehow become a choreographer for our Stakes' 50 YEAR Jubilee Celebration. (What is up with Latter-day Saints and musical numbers anyway?) With all of these changes, I felt it was time for one more.



Whacked and Stacked for some pizazz and to help launch me out of those post-pardom BLAHS!!! Spring is in the air and I getting ready!!!

7 comments:

Sullivan Family said...

LOVE THE HAIR!!

Sullivan Family said...

ps.. if you want to add me to you blog list my address is
my3crazyboyz.blogspot.com

maugers said...

I never saw their cute easter outfits...those are adorable. See you soon!

Christin said...

Super cute hair. You look gorgeous as usual! Oh my you are so busy Melissa, but you do awesome in everything that you do. The kids Easter picture is adorable. I was almost brought to tears though when I saw how grown up Elijah is. Please give him a hug and kiss for me before he gets too old for those sorts of things. Autumn is just as gorgeous as her big sister and mom. Give Jaxen a high five for me and tell him me and the boys miss him. Wow! Time sure does fly by. I can't believe it has been a year since we have lived by each other. Sorry for the long comment. You know I can go on and on about the Rozeskis.

Ashley said...

Oooh, me likey the haircut! And the Easter dresses! And the bright blanket Autumn's wrapped in! And I also really like that YOU're in charge of the dance number :)

Natalie said...

You look gorgeous with the hair cut. How did you get snatched up with all that choreography? Girl...you will be one busy chicka! Good luck...you'll do great!

Shawna B. said...

LOVE the hair! Missa, it looks great on you! You make me want to do the same thing ... but pregnancy is not the time to experiment with new 'do, right? Right?! My face is too full ... anyway, you look fabulous.

Good luck with the choreography gig. I know, I know, Mormons LOVE a good musical and a little dancing show. You will do a fantastic job!