Oh, the cuteness! I had to get on your blog today b/c i had the CRAZIEST dream about you guys last night. you came to visit me and you had 7 kids (a set of triplets came along). Anyway, you only came to my church (with jason and the kids) and we didn't get to talk at all b/c you had to fly back out after...now I am dying! Let's get together this summer! I feel so sad you left without me getting to hang out with you. Chicago? NYC? Mexico? A cruise?
3 comments:
That is such a cute picture! I'd love to see her stand next to Lydia. She looks adorable. I'm so sorry that she's sick :(
What a great picture!! Autumn (love her name!) is so cute and getting so big!!
Oh, the cuteness! I had to get on your blog today b/c i had the CRAZIEST dream about you guys last night. you came to visit me and you had 7 kids (a set of triplets came along). Anyway, you only came to my church (with jason and the kids) and we didn't get to talk at all b/c you had to fly back out after...now I am dying! Let's get together this summer! I feel so sad you left without me getting to hang out with you. Chicago? NYC? Mexico? A cruise?
Post a Comment