Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Big Boy

I must admit, this birthday made me a bit sad. The difference between 3 and 4 seems like light years. It feels like the official end of his babyhood. This boy has had my heart in his hand since the day he was born. He is the little man. Born with a full head of hair, big brown eyes and the ability to get the whole family to do his bidding.

Over this past year, his chubby cheeks have been disappearing and his short legs have stretched and lost all of their rolls. I look back at his pictures and my heart breaks. I'm so glad he came to us. I love being his mom!


Elijah as a baby




Elijah at one




Elijah at two







Elijah at three




The big boy.... now four. Happy Birthday Elijah-man!!!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a handsome boy! He fits right in with your family!