Monday, February 9, 2009

Fender Bender

Driving with Autumn to pick up Elijah from grandmas, I was hit from behind. Luckily everyone was fine and the woman who hit me was very nice. I still cried, I think from fear and anxiety of having a baby in the car. My poor car is going to need some work.




6 comments:

Sullivan Family said...

glad you are ok!! I would have cried too!!

Jenny Dahl said...

Blah! Sorry about your car but so glad that your precious cargo was untouched! I totally agree about being entertained by these kids of ours. Who needs the movies when you have little stars of your own. Your family is amazing Melissa and I really can't wait to get my hands on your newest one. Ohh, that little white hat is to die for!

Unknown said...

That kind of stuff always makes me cry. Speaking of crying, seeing Jaxen's baby picture made me feel weepy...has it really been that long? he's such a big kid now! What happened to us? The cheerleading pictures are classic, Kiara drools over the cheerleaders at Levi's football games, but I am determined for her to play soccer! we'll see how long I last!!

Unknown said...

Oh, by the way, that is Chelsea, not spencer. Not sure why I am logged in as him! Not some crazy stalker guy talking about your kids!! :)

Tasha said...

I got in an accident with my kids in the car last month and it was so scary. The accident wasn't that bad, but the thought that they could have been hurt was!

Shawna B. said...

Boo Bah! So sorry about that! Glad everyone is o.k., and hopefully your car will be o.k. soon as well! Just what you need, huh? A car repair!