Monday, January 12, 2009

Brown eyed girl



I am terribly behind in documenting our life, so here I type with one hand as I nurse, trying to catch up. I will start with Autumn, since she is changing so much every day. Every day her eyes seem to darken more, they are nearly black sometimes. She is very social and smiley and just brings a sense of calm and peace to our family. She will coo and entire conversation with anyone who will listen. She is my first baby to take the binkie and a bottle. Now, if we can just get the sleeping at night thing down, we would really be rockin'.





Elijah likes to show her the ropes and get a jump start on her education.




Here are a few more pictures of our growing girl. I will catch up on the holidays soon.







5 comments:

Sullivan Family said...

WOW! She is so pretty!! She looks so big already, how old is she? How are you doing? Things are great here. Matt turns 1 next month. Josh will also turn 5 next month! Time goes by so quickly. Miss all you guys.

Tasha said...

She is heavenly!
Happy Birthday!(Its today, right?)

Precept said...

lovin the bumbo!! she is so fun. and little, and what great head control!!! Missing the cute Rozeskis. Heather

Shawna B. said...

Love her! Please bring Autumn back. Our home needs her! And ALL of you! I will not stop with my demands that you return ...

Hope you had a fun date with JRo. I am happy to announce that my cousins are coming over for lunch today and I will be using my snazzy new bowl,napkins, and napkin rings!!! I am ridiculously excited about my Ikea treasures. Thank you again and again.

Chelsea said...

Oh Meliss! I so wish I could come and hold her, she is so squishable. I love those pictures! I have been checking regularly hoping I'd get to see her growing up. I miss you guys!!