
I am starting to feel like a functioning person again. Still, my exhaustion is only matched by my happiness with this new little girl. It's much harder to have an infant when you have older children. Although they help, throw away diapers and hold the binkie in place, they also have much more rigid schedules. There just isn't time for those mid-day naps and there's not a day to sleep in, since the bus comes at 8:20 no matter how little I sleep.
Autumn is growing so fast. I feel sad that she is wants to get older. I want her to always be this little thing. At her 2 week she was already 9 pounds! A few cute things about her are her little birth mark by her right eye, her struggle to uncross her eyes and her sweet/content nature.




9 comments:
Melissa, she is so cute! So glad she is finally here. She looks well loved. I know what you mean about wanting them to stay where they are. It goes too fast. Maisy is already crawling and eating and thinking she is a big girl. So sad. And still so tired. What happened to nap time for the mama? Doesn't happen does it? Hope you get some rest soon.
Melissa--what a cute bundle of kids! And they are all yours! They are precious....and they look so happy with Autumn.
Your family is so PERFECT!! I am so happy for you!
That last picture is the BEST! With her crazy siblings and her crossed eyes...that's a keeper!
I love the shot of her in her diaper. And Hayden's eyes did that cross-eyed thing too for a while! I thought it was what I deserved for having a baby in Missouri, but they straightened out.
She is a doll. Congrats! I can only imagine how hard it would be. I would be completely lost as to how to care for such a little thing again. Love that name!
I am seriously so happy for you, she is just an absolute doll...cross eyed and all. SO cute. Hopefully you can catch up a little over christmas break!
She is a dear! Your sweet family is lovely!
Come back, come back! We miss you!!!
Love you all!
Did you hear me? COME BACK!!!
Post a Comment