In Colorado, Halloween often entails big coats and snow. Not this year. It was 60 degrees and beautiful! I am loving this extended fall and all of the outdoor fun!
What in the heck happened to your littles. They aren't looking so little any more. Suddenly so much more grown up, even since your last pics. Ahhh! A beautiful family Miss Melissa and some very good Halloween pictures. Miss you guys and getting anxious to hear all about the arrival of another one.
Seriously! I can't remember the last time we had such a nice Halloween. The kids look great! And I am loving that picture you have on your header, it's awesome.
Your kids look so cute! We had great weather for Halloween too. We missed trick-or-treating with the Rozeskis. However, I have to admit we didn't trek as many miles as Jason does. The king of trick-or-treating would probably be disappointed in us, but the kids didn't complain and loved their candy.
7 comments:
Very cute! I heard you guys had a trick or treating marathon. I was glad to see Elijah's costume, they all looked great though. Good pictures!
What in the heck happened to your littles. They aren't looking so little any more. Suddenly so much more grown up, even since your last pics. Ahhh! A beautiful family Miss Melissa and some very good Halloween pictures. Miss you guys and getting anxious to hear all about the arrival of another one.
Seriously! I can't remember the last time we had such a nice Halloween. The kids look great! And I am loving that picture you have on your header, it's awesome.
Wow - I agree with Jen, those babies are no longer babies! But they are gorgeous.
Hope you are feeling strong - thinking of you!
Your kids look so cute! We had great weather for Halloween too. We missed trick-or-treating with the Rozeskis. However, I have to admit we didn't trek as many miles as Jason does. The king of trick-or-treating would probably be disappointed in us, but the kids didn't complain and loved their candy.
Nice pics girl! Your kids are gorgeous! I still can't believe Jaxen is so tall!
Let me say again how absolutely adorable your kiddos are. SO adorable.
Post a Comment