Monday, October 27, 2008

SOAKED!!!



Madeline went to a cheerleading camp at the local highschool, which culminated in a half time performance with the Pom Squad. Unfortunately, the forecast called for a huge rain storm. It started off as a light rain, but by kick off, we were drenched.

The girls were troopers, and danced their little bums off for the dwindling crowd.










Probably my favorite part was seeing the dedication of Madeline's cheering section. Talk about going the extra mile!!! Thanks Maugers and grandmas and grandpa, a memory to last!!!





7 comments:

maugers said...

That is a great picture at the top of the blog... what a crew! I'm sure you can tell by the picture, but Dave was SO unhappy at that game. He thought it was pretty dumb to sit in the rain for the halftime show. But I loved it. It will be a memory forever :)

Precept said...

ahhh the love! We would have beent here to cheer her on. Here is a funny comment from Katie. I was teaching her what the word vibrant meant. So I used colors and we talked about patels and vibrants and then I said, Katie, did you know that the word vibrant can also be used to describe a personality type. There are all kinds of people like shy, and quiet and smart and vibrant. Can you think of someone that might be vibrant? Without hesitation she said Madeline. I said, yep, you bet, she is a vibrant personality and then we had a moment of silence for that vibrant color being out of our crayon box and in colorado! missing you, heather

Kimberly said...

Don't you L-O-V-E living by family...just for those kind of moments?!?!?! I just returned from a gormet lunch at Sam's Club with the Stockdale clan. Oh, the memories your kids will have!

Chelsea said...

Okay, I am not stunned too much by Madeline being a dancing queen (I mean, who is her mother after all?), but I will never tell Kiara...she begs and drools at all of Levi's football games, but I am pretty adament about it...she WILL play soccer and she WILL love it. :) Madeline looks like a pro, it is in her blood after all.

Anonymous said...

Brrr. A little soggy but oh so cute! So glad they did not cancel the half time show!

Shawna B. said...

Go Girl! Glad the rain didn't dampen the festivities all together! I wonder how many performances you are going to attend for your girls .... I'm guessing LOTS!

Great chatting with you yesterday. I cannot WAIT to see you. March, come quickly!!!

Natalie said...

Those are fun days! I loved that stuff growing up. Your kids are getting so big Melissa!