Monday, October 6, 2008

Quirky Me!

Thanks to my friend Natalie, I have been tagged and now you all have the opportunity to learn more about me than you probably ever wanted to know. Here goes, six quirks.

1. My favorite breakfast is the Kirkland brand weight loss shakes. Even when I am clearly not loosing weight, it hits the spot better than anything else. Quenching my thirst, making me feel happy and satisfied with it's chocolate goodness.

2. I have seen the movie Baby Boom like 100 times, and every time it is on TV, I am tempted to stop my day and watch it again. I just love the whole thing, especially the montage of her getting her life back together and starting her business. (Really I love those montages in all movies, Freaky Friday, She's Out of Control, Fried Green Tomatoes---they all inspire me :)





3. I like to dunk soda crackers in milk. And even worse, I drink the milk afterwards

4. I am constantly mentally decorating the places I am in. Especially in my own house, my mind is always spinning with thoughts of colors, new arrangements and and sad disappointment that my budget does not match my taste.

5. I do not like being in charge of things. Especially large gatherings and if food is involved, I am a total wreck. Callings such as ward activities and enrichment horrify me. The thought of my kids birthday parties send fear up my spine.

6. I am forever jealous of people who can sing well. I want so much to have a big broadway voice, but I am barely able to not embarrass myself singing the hymns at church.

Now I am suppose to tag 6 more people and link to their sites.....
um, quirk #7. I do not know how to add links to my blog

so I'll tag you and call it a day.

Kendra, Chelsea, Andy & Heather, Jason, and Gina

Rules:
1.Link to the person who tagged you
2.Mention the rules on your blog
3.Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you
4.Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Yeah, you did it! I totally hear you on the singing thing...I can only dream of having a good voice. My mom says our family was such good singers in the pre-existence, that we didn't need that talent here on earth! Hmmm...I don't think so!

I am totally there with the decorating too! These dang budgets ya know. They really cramp my style!

But the soda crackers thing you do kinda scares me. Really, milk?? I have a funky snack too. It's Ritz crackers with mustard squirted on top. Weird, I know.

It was fun reading your quirks. Take care-Nat

maugers said...

I'm glad you tagged me, although I'm sure you know my quirks more than I do :) I think they're totally normal...because everything I do is normal :) See you tomorrow!

Sullivan Family said...

ok, that is so funny about the Kirkland weight loss shake!! I can not function if I don't start my day with one of thoes!! (in the freezer for 20 min first) SOOO GOOOOD!! I am confused on how to get the link for the tagged thing?? GINA

Chelsea said...

You are so funny, the singing comment brought back so many (pleasant and not so pleasant) memories...for instance: "it's raining, on prom night" I still blush to this day at the memory of that one.