Ha, I love the puppy sign! Every mom's worst nightmare.
Love the pictures!
Was that a pumpkin on JRO's arm or did somebody just paint his bicep orange?Andy
Your pictures are beautifully done. I need a lesson! Looks like you guys are having a beautiful fall, too.
Okay, when did you become a professional photographer? I am so impressed with all of these great photos and your kids are so gorgeous!
Love all these great autumn pictures! Isn't it the BEST time of the year. Next year will be even more fun when you when you are moving around again more COMFORTABLY!!! Hang in there, dear friend. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Ha, I love the puppy sign! Every mom's worst nightmare.
Love the pictures!
Was that a pumpkin on JRO's arm or did somebody just paint his bicep orange?
Andy
Your pictures are beautifully done. I need a lesson! Looks like you guys are having a beautiful fall, too.
Okay, when did you become a professional photographer? I am so impressed with all of these great photos and your kids are so gorgeous!
Love all these great autumn pictures! Isn't it the BEST time of the year. Next year will be even more fun when you when you are moving around again more COMFORTABLY!!! Hang in there, dear friend. :)
Post a Comment