


It was only a day, but we made the most of it. We just couldn't resist taking them to Casa Bonita, Once we got there, and I saw the restaurant through their eyes, I couldn't believe how blinded I had been by the nastalgia it holds for me. It is the opposite of high class establishment, this was best demonstrated when they brought Heather her tortillas in a zip lock bag. Still, they are the kind of friends you can take to a crappy theme restaurant and they still like you (or so we hope)

At least the cliff divers and endless sopapillas never fail to impress.


Then, yet another goodbye. We love you guys!!! We would love to be your pit stop anytime!!!!
1 comment:
ahhhh how we miss the Rozeskis already. On the way back to Utah, Katie cried saying she had no firends left in St. Louis. What could I say? I felt sad to return to a Melissa-less world as well. Let alone not having random visits from Jason to appease us. Who will Baker say good night to now? We miss and love you guys dearly and will visit again...perhaps to ski?? of at the very least to walk through the cave at Casa Bonitas one last time :)
Post a Comment