You all knew I would go to this ultra sound, didn't you??? Anyway, we went and got some great footage of our new baby
GIRL!!!! She was sucking her fingers, moving like crazy and had the hiccups for the sonogram. I cried when we got the 100% sure girl pictures. I am over the moon excited for digging out Madeline's clothes and gearing up for more hair bows and frilly panties! Here she is!
4 comments:
Yeah for girls and frilly panties!!! So excited for you Melissa-congrats!
That's so fun! I bet Madeline is so excited too! I love the name Brooklyn but I can't wait to hear what you pick. And by the way, you really do glow, even though you don't think so.
Hooray, hooray! I love when I hear of girls on the way. How perfect is life? Two boys, two girls--it's exactly like the future you expect for yourself as a little girl. Congratulations, that is so exciting!
MUHLISSA!! I AM SO SO EXCITED for you (okay, capslock is a bit much) seriously, taht is the best news I have heard all day, I am jumping for joy. Yeah yeah yeah!!! i am so happy!! 2 and 2 is the way to go my friend.
Post a Comment