Thursday, April 17, 2008

Can you find me????


It's not very subtle, but can you search the blog for some happy news????

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray Hooray for you! When's the date?

Emily Lewis said...

I love the widget! That is so cool!

Again.....CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to see you, SOON.

Jordan said...

What in the world!!!! Congratulations sweet Melissa! You timed it MUCH better than we (: Can't wait to watch this work "in progress".

Chelsea said...

Melissa, your in utero bambin(a) is just adorable. Can't wait to meet her. I can't imagine 225 more days of pregnancy, I am feeling for you girl. But really, congrats...four is so much...more insanity...I mean fun.

Tasha said...

Yeah! Big changes ahead! This is wonderful, wonderful news! Congrats my friend, so, so happy! When does this make the due date. Those widgets are so fun, but I am not smart enough to know how far along they make someone or when they are due...

rebecca said...

Congratulations Melissa and Jason!!! PERFECT timing, perfect everything. Can't wait to hear how it all progresses!!!!

kristin wise said...

Congratulations Rozeskis! Hope you are feeling well. Can't wait to see another cute baby with those amazing Rozeski eyes.

maugers said...

Hey, I think he looks like Jason (minus the tail :)

jenny said...

Congrats!! Exciting times :)

Shawna B. said...

You already know I am over the moon happy for you!!!! Just wish I were closer so I could lend a hand and bring you treats! Many congratulations again, my dear, dear friend.