Saturday, December 8, 2012

Can I see a Rockstar today?


Autumn was in her room, busily singing and working on some type of a project.  I am not one to interupt  such things, so I just stayed out of her way.  When I called her down, she was all dolled up and had one request.  "Mom, I think I need to see a rockstar today.  Can you take me to a rockstar?"

She had two purses, one with makeup and her barbie blow dryer, the other with all of her money ($4.55) and her Dora microphone.  I hate to deny such a sincere request, but Arvada is not exactly a hot spot of celebrities.  We were, however,  headed to the mall for some Christmas shopping, so told her there might be one there.  Alas, there were no rockstars, but she was satisfied just to play in the kids' zone.



No comments: