
So, Jason was asked to have his picture taken to represent the ER in some new posters and flyers for the hospital. He says that it was just because his shift ended at the right time, but I say it's because he's so handsome. The day the new posters were posted, Jason arrived to work and saw himself everywhere he look. Each nurse and tech had his picture on their name tag. Each clock, clipboard, computer and parking sign was hit. The staff even made masks and had them on when he arrived for his 11pm night shift.
He acted a bit embarrassed, but I think he kind of liked it deep down inside.



5 comments:
I knew Jason would be famous one day. Thanks for your comment on my blog. Of course Kate remembers you. She always says, "There's Melissa, Jason, Jaxen, Madeline, and Elijah. Remember Elijah called me Cake. And who's that girl (pointing to Autumn.)? She obviously doesn't remember you being pregnant or meeting baby Autumn once. Thanks for teaching Kate all your great moves. Being her second mom in her developing years, your skills must have rubbed off on her because she didn't get it from any of us. She was even chewing a piece of gum while performing perfectly. She must have gotten that from you. We miss you guys and I miss all of your funny stories.
Okay... now THAT is funny!!!!! Make sure he brings one of those fliers to the dinner theater next time we go. Just in case we need to ask anyone their age. "It's okay... he's a doctor. See."
Definitely due to his handsomeness, no doubt. I love it though. Sounds like he works with some fun people!! And Madeline's EAR! I Can't believe it, you'd never know she had anything done, that is amazing!! Makes me nervous to pierce my girls' ears tho.
Hilarious!!!! And to think we knew him when... JRo, you make us proud!
HE has a great staff! What fun!
Post a Comment