Saturday, March 12, 2011

Nine!




Miss Madeline. Our happy, never-complaining, extremely helpful and thoughtful girl. For her birthday, she wanted nothing more than a Wonder File. She loves to write on her calendar and keep us all on track. She is upbeat, always doing her best and trying to please. I'm afraid she has a bit of my perfectionism, and I worry about her sensitivity. She is an avid defender of Santa Clause and all things magic. She still listens to musicals and Disney, having no idea about what is popular or cool. I love her innocence and hope that she has an easy transition into the realities of life. She is often overlooked and under appreciated, but those who take the time to know her, will find a friend for life. I am so interested to see this girl discover her talents, increase in confidence and use her tenaciousness to right all the wrongs that she finds in life . Happy Birthday to my girl!

4 comments:

Precept said...

missing madeline! looked through pics of our trip to nauvoo and just laughed that we had such a fun trip with her.

Chelsea said...

You need to push "pause" or at least "play" and quit doing "fast forward". I am overwhelmed with how fast your life is flying by and then I realize I am only a second behind you!! :) What a beautiful girl Madeline is. maybe her and Kiara can go to BYU and be roomies together (that thought nearly brings tears to my eyes). I am holding out hope for us to see each other again! Happy Birthday to the lovely Madeline!

Tasha said...

All of these med school babies are making me feel SOOOO old! Miss Maddie is a doll. I love that cake!

Christin said...

Madeline looks so happy and pretty as always. I can't believe how grown-up she is getting. I sure miss hanging out with her, her smile, and huge energy. She is one of the best girls I know. I hope she had the best birthday and that all of her wishes came true.