Friday, January 28, 2011

BOYS!!!



I had one sister growing up. Boys have always been a mystery to me. When I found out I was having a boy with Jaxen, I was truly nervous that I wouldn't connect with him Here are the boys on the Rozeski side. I LOVE these boys!!! I love being a mom and an aunt to boys. They are hilarious! I love boy humor and being a part of their inside jokes. I love hearing Jaxen's perspective on all of the boy-crazy girls at school. I love that Elijah tells me that I am "boo-tiful" and the "the best mom ever". I love when they hold the door for me or take out the trash. I love watching them grow and get tough and strong. I love that I get to see their sensitive sides, and coach them on their path to being men. They are good boys and I'm so excited to watch their lives unfold.I love the boys in my life!!!!

No comments: