Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Where've I've been Part 1

Here's what I've been up to.

Trekked 50 miles across Wyoming with my favorite teens. No make-up, sleeping on the ground and in my much coveted CHICKEN DRESS!! (Jro was there too, but as a medical guy, he way kept pretty busy)






I have received many makeovers by my glam squad.


I have passed many hours at parks. When the troops get restless, I simply hand them my phone so they can capture some stunning photographs.


We have explored the Rockies...




watched fireworks in the rain...


and wrapped up another stellar swim season.


(This is Jax's killer relay team. They placed 2nd in state)


I have splished...


and splashed.


I have celebrated


and met a new friend. (Chip the bunny ROCKS!!!)


It was a great summer. We ended with a trip to Utah/Idaho, but I will have to save that for another day. Big kids are at school, baby is sleeping...it is time to catch up on "The girl with the Dragon Tatoo"

3 comments:

Christin said...

Super fun summer! Jaxen looks way older to me. Let me know how your book is when you are finished reading it.

Natalie said...

so good to catch up on your blog! glad you're back! i have to say, colorado seems awfully pretty!

shawna b. said...

Oh, we LOVED having you here!!!! We miss you and want you back soon!

Seeing your trek pictures got me so excited. Martin's Cove, here we come (next June, of course, but still!). I get to go there in a few weeks for some training - can't wait. I think I need to find myself a chicken dress too!

Congrats to Jaxen on a great swim season. Second in STATE?! Yowzers. That's some goooood swimming!

Talk to you soon!