Friday, June 4, 2010

Everybody needs a Kendra!


Jason little sister, Kendra, who has a striking resemblance to Jro, is the kind of friend everyone needs! She is always upbeat, always ready to help, very resourceful and willing to try anything. She re-apolters couches, paints rooms, salvages furniture, gardens and is willing to listen to my ramblings about life.
Yes- she is the one who made those apples in the previous post (caramel, white chocolate, them rolled in apple pie spice---hello yummy!) She has recommended some of the best books I have ever read, and indeed, she brought the Twilight series into my life. I had to laugh when she shared this next video with me during swim team practice. Kendra, who make my life so much fun! Love you!

3 comments:

Emily said...

That was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time! Thanks Melissa and Kendra!

ellen said...

HA!! That video was awesome! I agree that everyone needs a Kendra! I had a lovely visit with her just today!

maugers said...

Thanks Melissa! And thank you for putting this video up :) I can always count on you :)