Love it. Is Autumn really that old???
great idea for a post. my elle is always using my camera...i might have to let her do a post one day.i love jaxens perspective!
Love Jaxen's pictures. I wish I could have seen Madeline's dance recital. I'm sure she did awesome. Kate can't wait for hers next month
Hey, these are great! Maybe you could frame a few and put them in the budding photographer's room.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Love it. Is Autumn really that old???
great idea for a post. my elle is always using my camera...i might have to let her do a post one day.
i love jaxens perspective!
Love Jaxen's pictures. I wish I could have seen Madeline's dance recital. I'm sure she did awesome. Kate can't wait for hers next month
Hey, these are great! Maybe you could frame a few and put them in the budding photographer's room.
Post a Comment