Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Maybe it's the brown eyes!!!



My first two have big brilliant blue eyes. My last two, taking their fathers side, have these rich brownies. I don't know if it's birth order or what, but these dark eyed kiddos take a similar outlook on life. They both are charmers, quirky and both are out to let their view be heard.

Elijah has his own fashion sense and likes to express himself through his attire. Weather it be rockin' his graphic T's or his super fast "lellow" shoes, he sees something in the store and knows it's for him. He never lets his hoodie go to waste, he always has it pulled up with his hands him the pockets, only adding to his mystic. He has several admirers already, not at the preschool, but at the high school. The Mia Maids and Laurels have been totally taken in by his confidence and his ruthless flirtations.

And the Auty Body. Don't let her height fool you. She struts around this house like the queen, and thanks to her adoring syblings, she fully expects to be treated like one. She too has her own accessories. She will rarely be seen without her binki strapped on and her blanket (must be pink and satin) close at hand. She and I are in a hair war, I say hair must be done, she thinks wild and messy work best for her mojo. Autumn will dump me at the drop of a hat to get some cuddling from grand parents or Uncle Dave and Aunt Kendra. She is a tease, independent and a girl with a plan.

My older two are not as smooth with their social game. Even when they were younger, they were shy and most comfortable at home. Maybe there is a connection between the brown eyed gene and the "Too Cool---Trend Setter" gene. In any case, I know one thing for sure. Each of my kids are so opposite of the others and I have to be always on my toes to try and understand their ways.

7 comments:

Christin said...

I love Elijah's shoes. So does Summer. We miss his wooing ways. Give him a hug and a kiss for us. All of your kids have beautiful eyes and personalities. We miss you all! Know one can ever forget a Rozeski.

Chelsea said...

without a doubt you are in trouble all the way around. Your kids are all sooooo beautiful. Blue and Brown eyed! I know what you mean about opposite though, so frustrating how they are all so different. I will never have things "figured out".

maugers said...

That's a good theory, except that I'd never call Jason really social or a trend-setter :) Maybe that skips a generation :)

jenny said...

They are all darling. Hey at least you got a couple of blue eyes. Mine ended up all brown. I love them all, but was always secretly hoping for a blue eyed babe!

Tasha said...

Well, all 4 Rozkids are pretty great, but having one blue and one brown, I do think there is something to the eye color thing!

shawna b. said...

LOVE all those Rozeski kiddos, blue-eyed and brown! Love their mama too!

Great photos, Missa!

Anonymous said...

those shoes kick!! I love that he loves "lellow" and lets it be known. And you know, a brown eyed girl has her very own song...and yet, we love the blue eyes. We're missing your fam and hoping all is good!